Tim Holtz' Creative Chemistry 101 Day 2

Tim Holtz is my favorite mixed media artist and he is offering an online course designed to teach us techniques using his line of Ranger products.  These products include Distress Ink pads, Distress markers, different Stickles (kind of like glue with glitter in it), as well as different Ranger tools.

It is a self-paced course taught through very informative videos.

I fell a little behind so even though it is Day 3, I just completed Day 2's exercises.  For the next two weeks, I'll be sharing my finished products on this blog.  I would share all the techniques but that wouldn't be fair to those who paid the $35 for the course!  If you are interested in signing up for the class, I think you can still do it at http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/timholtz/class-info/. 

Now for today's projects:
Blended Distress/Spritz & Flick technique
Brushless Watercolor technique
Wrinkle-Free Distress technique
Composite of Day 2 techniques (I'll call this my Dark Phase!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CC3C #3

Altered Clogs using Stencils with Texture Paste

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge