Doing Sunday Breakfast the Right Way

I always loved waking up on Sunday morning and realizing that I had a full day with nothing scheduled to do.  My first thought was inviting Andy and Jaycee to go with me to Cracker Barrel but now that I'm living on a retiree's allotment, spending money on a restaurant meal takes prior planning.

Fortunately, I know that I can make a breakfast just as good as Cracker Barrel (and I know the quality of my ingredients).  Therefore, today I fixed a traditional breakfast for my family.  It may have not been the healthiest meal, but it sure was good!
Roasted Herb and Garlic potatoes

I used Yukon Gold, Banana and French fingerlings, and Baby Blue potatoes tossed with olive oil, parsley, garlic, thyme, sage, and rosemary.

A colorful meal (This was Andy's rasher of bacon!)


Take time to enjoy a meal with your family.  It will be the best thing you do all week.

Comments

  1. Very good! "Roasted Herb and Garlic potatoes" Very good!
    A lot of Vitamins!! The bacon has a very good nutrition.
    It contains a wealth of vitamin B1!! I wanna eat it with you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fun!!!!!
    I wanna know your day more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CC3C #3

Altered Clogs using Stencils with Texture Paste

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge